Monday, August 07, 2006

too easy is it...



what am I?


This might be too easy to. I will work on getting something more difficult - although I question where the fun is in stumping you... my treasured guests :)

So how did my weekend go? Well I managed to get everything except two things done. One of the things I am completing tonight before I go to bed. The other - well, it will simply have to wait. This was the task of cleaning the scrapbook room. I've nearly got it all put away. I've organized nearly all my paper by color or theme but I've got a bit of a stack going that needs some tending.

I need to scrapbook. I need at least an hour a day for the rest of the year to try and catch up - not to mention the books I need to work on for family (three).

2 comments:

the author said...

ok - definitely too easy - I'm sorry - I will have something better next time.

the author said...

yes - I took one of grandma's photos and thought it was cropped in much tighter - arg.

congrats on getting another point ;)