Thursday, December 14, 2006

steps

Michael took his first steps on Monday night. He has been motoring around the furniture and anything that will support his weight for months, but he finally took the first two alone steps. Michael is now 11 months old and the chattest baby I've met. He is very independent and knows what he wants and has no problems in voicing his opinion on things. It is all a learning curve as Kyle didn't do anything the same. He definitely keeps us on our toes.

We went to PG yesterday to pick up some new lights for the bathroom and kitchen. We stayed the day and did a tour of candy cane lanes. (Carmen, we stopped by your place but nobody was home... I guess we will have to catch you in the New Year - great display! - is there a contest for lighting houses in your neighborhood?)

Not much else new here. I'm trying to finish scrapbooking projects and a variety of other things. I managed to get all my christmas cards in the mail today - so hooray for that! One less thing to do before we had to the coast. We will be in Vancouver from the 27th to Jan 2.

Well I better go and get some sleep if I want to actually accomplish stuff tomorrow. Hugs and kisses :)

1 comment:

the author said...

I'm working on the same deadline Sarah! It never fails that I leave my in-law scrapbooking to the last week. I've been busy trying to finish my grandma's scrapbook - I've put at least 15 hours into it so far. I just hope she likes it. She gave me all of her photos from her trip to China in '91. I scanned everything - more than 120 pages of photos and documents and.... on and on - I've put the first 87 pages together into a powerpoint so she can view it on her computer and I'm thinking about printing off my version so she has something more compact... I'm not sure about this as she gave me her albums to download her stuff. This is my main project tonight - completing the last 40 pages for her and then I have tomorrow and next week to scrap it up for my in-laws and a little for my mom. The only problem with all of this is that my hand has been giving me grief. Just a lot of aching... but I'm trying to suck it up and push through.