Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Friday plans

On Friday the Summer Olympics kick off in London and we definitely plan to watch the opening ceremonies... plus I really enjoy the summer sports so I hope to be able to watch a few events... in case you care to watch you'll be able to catch the opening ceremonies on a number of channels - apparently NBC is doing a long delay... when it starts at 9pm in London - that's 1'o clock in BC -  I understand they won't start airing it until 7:00 ish on Friday night... regardless - I'll be watching on Friday night.  (That said - I don't think anything will ever top what they did in Vancouver and nothing will top K D Lang's performance... sigh)

But the root of this post was actually to ask about the London mascots... I know lots of my friends complained and complained about the Vancouver Mascots - which I actually enjoyed - however the London ones... well I have to say I think someone watched the Simpsons a wee bit too much and just shaved off a few of the aliens legs in coming up with these... www.mascot-games.london2012.com

What do you think?

No comments: