Sunday, September 09, 2007

where did i go?

well i went on holidays and just stopped posting... so sorry to all - i'll post photos tomorrow
so its september now - here's what we did - short form

- went to vancouver
- watched a beautiful bride walk down the aisle
- picked blackberries
- walked through steveston a tonne of times
- spent a night in PG - BLAH
- went to granville island
- was told by a snob in richmond that charm bracelets were no longer in style
- got dressed up twice in the same day and managed to look a wee bit hot
- took kyle to his first day of kindergarten
- pinned kyle (48 lbs) while he got a booster shot and a chicken pox vaccine... blah
- ate sushi - a couple of times
- began living with my husband again after five months apart

I'll post some pics tomorrow - i hope everyone else had a good summer and preparing to roll back into the fall grind... I'm not - but I'll be wearing a smile tomorrow when I return to my office. Sweet dreams and good wishes to you all :)

No comments: