Friday, December 21, 2007

home again jiggity jig

We made it back from PG. Uneventful trip - Costco made some good moola off of us, yet again. And now I sit up waiting for my brothers arrival from Port Hardy. I'm assuming at this point that he made his 3pm ferry and should be here soon... especially the way he drives.

I also wanted to post that... what the heck - it's -19... it was beautiful this afternoon - I was actually thinking to myself how beautiful it would be to get out and do some cross country skiing - and since the sun went down I've been watching the temperature plummet. -19 now at 1am.. what about in another 2 hours... what about another 6... we are nearly at the mid point of the year and days will once again get longer - HOORAY! but tonight at -19 I wonder what the next few days will actually be.

ok - I'm going to do something productive while I wait for my brother - night all

No comments: