Tuesday, February 07, 2012

tomorrow

And so I leave tomorrow.

I have a few work things that still need to be done, and I'll get those finished tonight.  I feel mad- like crazy- but I know everything will be fine - the house will be fine, work will be fine, the kids will be great... I'm trying to not let it all overwhelm me and just go with the flow - it is challenging sometimes.

What else...
I broke down last night over a lost item and really took it super hard - I mean - I cried and cried and cried and then tonight - Michael strolls up with it - it was on the floor - he'd found out - it almost felt like it was out of dream when he handed it to me - I just couldn't believe he had found it.

And...
Michael bonked his head at school today - he was fine.. but needed some love - so he got to spend the afternoon in the office with me... and we picked up Kyle early too... sooo going to miss them.

Anything else...
Well I think I packed ok - not taking that much and even started wondering if I wasn't taking enough - but I'm happy with what is going and have room to bring goodies home... if there are any... not really overly sold on bringing a whack of crap back... but we'll see... don't really know what to expect - heard it is a hub for jewelry...

Good job....
I actually got my will finished - it is the worst thing to work on, but I did it - I know I should have done it years ago - but I finally did it - very sigh... I hate the following - thinking about how I want my body to be disposed of - seriously - that makes me mad and pissy and rrrrrrr - but I still wrote cremated on the damned form... I hate thinking about the end - and while I get the importance of it - it is little wonder to me why people don't do them or put them off.... but I will say - if you don't have one - do it - just get it over with - cry about your life and that with life, comes death, and then ... move on and get it signed ...

And I guess that is it - I'm sure I'll post from YVR tomorrow night since they have free wi-fi and I don't leave until after midnight... I'm sure the excitement of this trip will finally hit me then... I'm less than excited right now but it is because of work and being overwhelmed with thinking about what I've forgotten... sigh... but I know tomorrow night I'll be excited... for my friends - watch for posts on Facebook - sounds like I'll be able to hop on there at some point and I'll try and post here just to say hello ... of course it is the rainy season there and if it turns into looking at four walls and a ceiling.. there might be a few extra posts...

My love to you - friends, family - xo 

No comments: