Saturday, February 02, 2008

Punxsutawney Phil



Today is Groundhog Day and good old Punxsutawney Phil says there will be six more weeks of winter. I'm think we'd be lucky if it's only six.

Visit Punxsutawney for all the fun they had this morning!
I'd actually like to go to this one day - the town looks like it puts on a great show and everyone seems to have a great time!

Ok - I know, I know, where is my political commentary and sarcasm about this whole event. Well I'd like to say - gees that looks like one unhappy groundhog and what the hell kind of society do we live in that this kind of event gets any coverage, but... to be honest, I like this whole event and idea of celebrating that winter is coming to a close. It helps that I also love Bill Murray and really enjoyed this film Groundhog Day.

No comments: