Thursday, January 31, 2008

bring on the illness

I've been stressed. Too stressed.
I procrastinated as long as I could on the course I've been taking for my bachelors and amazing as it is - I actually finished it tonight and sent the last paper in. At work I've submitted all of the proposals and I should have my year end completed tomorrow. Andrew starts his new job tomorrow. All of these things are loading up against me... the bugs always like me most when I'm finally feeling like I can take a break and enjoy the other parts of life. It's been a year since I had pneumonia and I really don't want that to come back. I know, I know - I'm crazy. Bugs can't think. I know. Alright I'll go and just sit in my general anxiety disorder...


And how flamin' sad is it that someone decided to drop there baby off in a stairwell. What the hell is wrong with people? And those poor little girls in the cold in Saskatchewan - lord. I just wanted to cry when I saw it on the news. First - what the hell is wrong with the media that I should have to see that and that my kids should have to see that. What the hell is wrong with some parents? Stop hurting your babies. Stop it!

It's 11:30. I'm hungry, but I know better and I'm going to have a glass of water and get into bed. Good night my friends.
Sweet dreams.

Wait - speaking of dreams, since my stress level has begun shifting I've started dreaming again. I might have had three dreams that I recalled in 2007. I've already had that in the last week. How's this one? I'm walking with a group of people along the edge of swampy area. People start panicking as small spiders are noticed. The spiders climb on me (shiny), and inject something into me. I'm the only one this is happening to. Then we are at a camp and something is crawling under my skin. My skin breaks and I'm able to pull out six inch long creatures. Now you'd think - spiders did this, must be spiders coming out.. nope the creatures were sea scorpions (these are from Kyle's Chased by Dinosaurs movies). The oddity to all of this is that I pull one out and my dream carries on. I knew that I should have woken up, but I kept pulling these creatures out of legs. Different spots on my legs, never the same spot and there was always a building up sensation to them being pulled and it really felt like I was pulling them out. Then I think I heard something - Michael giving me the 6am hello and I woke up. But I woke up wondering what the hell was that about. And there you have it - a little bit of everything tonight - if you have some insights on my dream I'd love to hear it. Yes, I know I'm crazy... that insight is obvious. :)

Wait, one more - and this is for my aunt - if you still read here - my crazy mom tried to pull another fast one on me. The other night she told me that a family friend (gran's "man friend") had had to get an amputation. Like telling me they were sick wasn't good enough and the shock value wasn't there - to up the anti - this addition needed to be made. Now I was a little skeptical, but also saddened by the news. Tonight I get a voice mail from grandma and its sad. She says she is sad and things aren't going well. I call back, immediately, fearing the worst and hear that she is doing well and that the sad was that she hadn't had time to catch up with me. No amputation - there was a scare, but medical science prevailed and the amputation wasn't necessary... Oh and she's (mom) also started talking with "ghosts" in other homes. She had a client (client implies payment... please accept these three shiny rocks, and as a tip for this service I'd like to throw in a nice magic bean) who had a ghost living in her house. The ghost was starting to cause problems - could my mom get her out of her house. She apparently telekinetically (wrong word/right word - no idea) got herself to this women's house and after a lengthy discussion with said ghost, the ghost chose to move on. So there you go. Maybe that explains those crazy dreams... crazy begets crazy.

No comments: