Friday, April 25, 2008

another day home

Kyle came down with a cold on Sunday and he had high fevers for two days after. Then he started coughing and this morning he seemed to be back to his normal happy self. I dropped him off to school and then took Michael to daycare. I hadn't even gotten my computer on in the office when the daycare called and said Michael was sick with a fever and needed to be picked up. Now we are home - I've lit a fire to keep the living room nice and toasty and now we are watching a movie. He was very hot until about 30 minutes ago and now he seems to be a little better. It seems this cold doesn't want to leave our house...

I hope everyone else is feeling good and not experiencing the cold or flu. Best wishes for a happy weekend!

2 comments:

The Jaded Bee said...

Sorry your boys are ill. Mine was sick for my birthday. Jade came down with a flu yesterday. Really not wanting myself or Tyler to get it too.

Everyone feel better!

the author said...

Thanks Jen. I hope everyone feels better soon.

Today Michael got all chipper and really back to normal for most of the afternoon and then he got really really hot and stayed that way for two hours without any change - even with tylenol and advil on board... not fun! Now the drugs are doing their job and he is comfortable. We managed to go outside for a little fresh air this evening and I'm hoping whatever it is will go away soon.