Tuesday, April 01, 2008

a little fanfare

As you may have seen a few weeks ago we celebrated Chinese New Year by making a dragon and then took it to Kyle's kindergarten to parade and dance with. The idea came from Canadian Living and I sent them a thank you for the idea and this month (on newsstands now for only $1.99) you can find a picture from the parade.



Here is a terrible photo of the magazine... my camera didn't want to cooperate in getting something better. For a $1.99 I'm sure everyone can go and get a copy... if a picture of Kyle and our dragon isn't enough they do have some great recipes for Mother's Day and some great places to see in Canada this year.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

If I buy a copy... can I get Kyle to autograph it next time I am around? Kinda like how I should get you to autography that copy of Cosmo magazine... I wish I had kept a copy of that one...

the author said...

Ha - yes - this represents my second submission to a magazine... and I did manage to keep a copy - I should post what I sent in ... gees that's more than 10 years ago now :) Kyle definitely sign it :)

I said on newsstands now but it turns out they are just putting them out - so you want the May edition...