Sunday, August 12, 2007

boobs

Men look at boobs.

I get it - they all do it. Some are significantly better at in than others. On Friday I experienced my worst boob-zone out. I felt like I was in a strip club and didn't know that I was at the lead. I tried to not notice - or am I supposed to be like - HELLO - what's your problem - I have a face - do you see me looking anywhere other than your face? huh? do you?

It was uncomfortable enough that I was crossing my arms over my boobs to try and shield them from the menacing stare... ARG! So what to do? Should I have made a comment - do men just get to look at boobs and women should just get over it?

On another note - what the hell is wrong with the weather - it is cold here and completely feels like fall. Tonight is the best meteor shower of the year and fog from the river rolled over my house during the peak time to watch - ! double ARG!!!!!! I managed to see two, but COME ON! That's now enough!

Alright - well I'm off to practice my pole moves - I need to prepare for my meetings tomorrow.

In the shut the hell up file...
An Eyeful A Day Keeps The Doctor Away
Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an- hour in the gym. A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in The New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout. Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There is no question that gazing at breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life 4 to 5 years."

1 comment:

the author said...

There is no such study - just in case one or more of my readers were taking a sigh of relief... sounds too good to be true and it is... maybe the CFTR men can start polling themselves and see if they live longer by checking out the ladies...