Monday, March 31, 2008

Near my 300th post

I was thinking of giving away a bunch of scrapbook stuff that I'm no longer using or don't plan to use for my 300th post. It made me think of the following:

In high school I received a chain letter. I believe it was my friend Angela but I could be wrong. I had a number of pen pals throughout high school and even early college so I do mix up where I received stuff from. In any case I opened the letter (isn't mail fabulous) and it is a chain letter with a twist. Send a pair of underwear (this was before I knew what sex and sexual stuff was about - I will admit there are more years in my life when I was clueless then when I had a clue...) to the people on the list. I bought some gonch and sent them off expecting to get hundreds of pairs of underwear because who wouldn't get in on this - free underwear - AWESOME! Ah, the mind of a young teen. No, I didn't get any undy - but some girl did.

Ok - well that wasted a minute of your time.

Crappy television - what is up with the bachelor this season - I can't even try to pay attention to it - 1) I don't find him attractive 2) the women are all whiners, 3) it is lame! I can't say I've ever really paid attention to these shows but I just watched (kind of) 5 minutes and.. well maybe I'm just not in that place in my life that I'd think that was a good use of my time - watching that

Lame - wanna hear lame - well I just watched an hour of council... it's official I'm a political junkie and a freak,... night.

No comments: