Friday, March 13, 2009

because I am the fashion police

Now I am not super into fashion. I like to wear a lot of the same stuff and like to be comfortable. I also know that sometimes it is better to just stay in the house if you can't find clothes from the last 10 years.

I was getting a yummy slurpee (I know they aren't great for me... put that aside for a moment) and come out to find a woman standing by a pay phone (yes those still exist) wearing a big winter jacket - fine... but then she is wearing the biggest pair of hammer pants I've ever seen. I don't think clowns even wear them like that. They were fitted around her waist but the pants flared out like she was smuggling people in them. On top of that they weren't just plain old black or blue hammer pants they were blue with giant stars on them.

My plan tonight was to draw a picture and load it up to give you a clear idea of just how terrible they were but I instead worked on cleaning up my basement - which was very valuable - I will work on my drawing for tomorrow...

Happy weekend to all and to all a good night...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what the crazy thing is I saw some hammer pants somewhere recently - like in a magazine - I can't remember where it was but maybe they are making a comeback....God forbid. I definitely couldnt jump back on that trend.