Wednesday, March 18, 2009

slurpee heaven

So this nice lady at 7-11 has made it her job to make me laugh every time I stop by - now I am a regular - for sure - I'll admit that much - but in the last two weeks or so she's started to give me free slurpees every time I go in - tonight she had a joke ready for me - (why does the easter bunny not want people to know that he lays eggs? because he doesn't want everyone to know he sleeps with chickens) so I have a good laugh and then I come up to the counter with my slurpee and she tells the other guy - no we don't charge her for slurpees... I love the people in our town - ok and it isn't just because I get free slurpees - people are friendly, happy and I love that...



oh and Happy Hump day - thank god the weekend is approaching - I've had enough of work this week - more than enough...

No comments: