Wednesday, July 26, 2006

get a star

Alright - so I'm being too easy, am I? The correct answer was blueberry but that was actually my mouth. It was the super sized one that no one has beaten the record on... yet. I've been trying to do some homework on whether or not my blueberry was any kind of feat of nature. Right now, it appears that people just simply aren't interested in large fruit... unless it is enormous or super petite. So I guess I will hereby proclaim that I found the largest one until someone proves me wrong. (This shouldn't be too hard - I read one site that said their plants grew quarter size berries... but hand no actual proof of said fruit.)

So here is how you will get your star tonight -



minus eel




plus a word that rhymes with this


Enjoy - if that makes any sense at all.

4 comments:

The Jaded Bee said...

Could you be trying to put together a whale?

The Jaded Bee said...

I received an apricot today the size of a good-sized peach. Is that considered rather large? I think it is as the apricots I'm used to are closer to the size of golf balls...or italian plums, but I don't think you grow many of those in Quesnel. Not that you grow golf balls there...

qonefgq

The Jaded Bee said...

I was thinking 'what' to rhyme with butt. Didn't think of the donkey.

the author said...

great job troops!

jen you get a point for guessing the correct word clue... whale was the correct answer...

aunti jenni - you are soo hiliarious - coming up with a poem about a giraffe's ass is definitely worth a point

congrats :) thanks for playing