Monday, September 18, 2006

challenge - know you better

My dear friend Paula emailed me this little quiz and I thought I would share my answers here. I would like to challenge all my readers to try this out so I can learn more about you.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WERE WOULD IT BE?
Hawaii

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
mittens

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? (and/or last itunes song)
Dixie Chicks - CD, itunes - London Bridge - Fergie and Christina Agulera Ain't No Other Man

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Whatever time it is when Michael decides it is time to get up - anytime between 4am and 6:45am

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Oven - I don't have one right now - I'm operating with a toaster oven and anyone that knows will understand that I do a far bit of cooking and I've come to realize that this is my favorite.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Too many to chose from - definitely guitar and I wouldn't mind learning violin and piano

7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
car - four door

8 DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTER LIFE?
right now I don't

9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Hmmmm... this is a hard one - we go through soo many - I think it would be The Paper Bag princess, Munsch

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
spring

11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Would it be a super power to make money grow on trees...? If not, then I would pick wolverine's power - to heal

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHERE WOULD YOU PUT IT?
As Paula said, been there, done that - but I will add - that I would get another - I would like to get my son's chinese character names inside or beside my maple leaf

13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
balls - no, work and life - yes

14. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
my grandpa

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Saturday

16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
a stroller, a blanket, a box of paper for work, dirt

17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
helllooo - SUSHI all the way baby!

18. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
from my bloggers - well I think Mel might - if she has time

19. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The rest of you are busy - so I'm sure if any of you will find the time for this.

20. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Paula

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Lily of the valley

22. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Black forest

23. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
how about caramel popcorn

24. FAVORITE COLOR?
blue

25. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Honda CRV

26. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Tuna and avocado or BLT

27. ON VACATION WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
Hawaii or Vancouver

28. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Quesnel

29. FAVORITE SPORT?
Hockey

31. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
I'm a little bit of both - I have to be a morning person and I wish I was a night owl again

32. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
Tough tough - Kevin Hearn - Hidden Sun - BNL

33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Does IKEA count? - In Quesnel my fav is Bistro Duo - on the coast I would have to go with many of the vendors at the Granville Island food court

34. DO YOU ATTEND CHURCH? IF SO, WHAT IS THE NAME?
no

35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD?
None

36. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
ER

37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PASTIME?
Spending time with family and friends - maybe that isn't a pastime - I like scrapbooking, photography, astronomy and masochism :)

38 HOW MANY CLOSE FRIENDS DO YOU HAVE?
Hmmm, define close :) - Four

39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?
Cranberry and seven

40. WHAT IS YOUR WORST FEAR?
Don't get me started - under this category I could go on and on - I will say spiders even though I don't really fear them - but let's just leave it at that

41. WHAT IS YOUR BEST CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Very tough - that one that came to mind was my grandpa making me remove thorns and prickle bushes from the front lawn - he would give me a nickel for the small ones and a dime for the big ones - then we'd walk to Frank's and get an ice cream sandwich -

42. IF YOU HAD TO DO ONE THING OVER AGAIN, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would have completed my projects in metal work and wood work rather than getting my bud to finish them for me.

43. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
Um, can you say lotto! I dream of living comfortable and having loads of time for my kids and husband, friends and family.

44. ARE YOU ATTACHED/MARRIED?
Yes

45. WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE IN A PERSON?
kidneys? - oh - not literally - spontaneity

46. WHAT THING(S) TURN YOU OFF THE MOST IN A PERSON?
Poor fashion sense - ha -

47. ARE YOU A DOG OR A CAT PERSON?
Dog

48.WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE IN YOUR PAST LIFE?
A lamp - if the question was supposed to be who - I would say Johnny Appleseed

49. WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES?
people who can't say excuse me after they fart - you know who you are :)

50. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU.
You are a kind hearted person who is able to forgive a friend who sleep walks and rants. You also smell good.

Thank you to Carmen for completing the questions.

3 comments:

the author said...

That wasn't so bad - thanks for reading all of that - I didn't realize when I started that it was 50 questions long.

I must sleep - I have started the process of christmas gift scrapbookin' - I've got my first four pages photos printed and put together... only another 30 to go... ahhhh!

Carmen said...

I answered it... you can check out my blog for the answers if you like!

The Jaded Bee said...

Hey April. Don't know if I'll get to that questionnaire. Not that I'm working. But, I have to try and correct the many things that haven't been done properly in my bathroom reno, and I can't rant about it on my blog because my mil reads it and a LOT of it is about her. I sat around for three weeks not doing stuff (like painting) because I was waiting for her to fix the walls, and really, what she did was nothing that I couldn't have done drunk and it's not to the point where I can do anything but take off what she did and try again. And she botched stuff I had done.

Sorry, didn't mean to say any more than that I wanted to rant.

I'll go before I say more.

Good luck on the scrapbooking.

Take care.