Friday, September 01, 2006

quiz for the beginning of september

Welcome to September folks! That's right we are one step closer to the end of the year. I actually saw a sign a few weeks ago reminding me that christmas was getting closer - to which I say - blow it out your you-know-what... lord - like we don't have enough to worry about... like gift giving is what life is all about! Better buy that sweater or else someone won't like me anymore - well if your friends and family are like that it is probably best to tell them where to go now before spending that $40 on something that person won't likely care about anyway... and now with my rant out of the way - here is your new quiz

1 comment:

The Jaded Bee said...

Tarantula is a good guess. It's the same coloration as my kitty-cat, but didn't think there'd be shiny in the ear...and I didn't know where a picture of a bat would be taken close up. There's a tarantula at the aquarium too...

Glad you enjoyed your vacation, April. I know you needed one.

tvukett