Monday, June 30, 2008

puppies

So there are three cute little puppies left. Four of the seven found homes this weekend. (http://nazkopuppies.blogspot.com)
Pretty uneventful weekend - Michael started getting sick as soon as the weekend started and is still trying to get over it. His nose is running out of control and he has the red burns on his nose from all the damned tissue paper. I'm over heated tonight - and very pissed about my camera...



See this picture - aahhhh - cute boys- I showed it last weekend - see that black bag in the photo - that's the bag - that's the bag that is missing - and I could just pull my hair out over losing my stuff.... !!!!!!!! Tonight I actually reopened the tent trailer (alone) and pulled it apart trying to find some hint of the camera... how can this be? How! Is it a sign? Is it time to get a new camera? it makes me sad - I loved my camera - literally - loved it - I'm going to go grab a cooler and put it on some ice and start designing a new website...

No comments: