Monday, May 18, 2009

earthquake

I was just twittering away and see that earthquake came into the most searched - apparently a 5.0 just happened in LA... one of the new services just wrote "Geologists say an earthquake capable of causing widespread destruction is 99 percent certain of hitting California within the next 30 years.".... which leaves me wondering why the hell anyone lives there.. I mean seriously - next 30 years - there are so many places to live on earth and yet millions live in a place that scientists are pretty sure is going to see some significant change... really... ok- so it is the anxious, tired, not feeling good version of april speaking.. but - well I just can't believe it... I guess there are probably lots of places just the same or worse for risk... i guess.. it just struck me odd... alright - and now to try and get back to sleep.

No comments: