Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ha

"When you pass my desk complaining that your work wasn't on the printer, I took it. The more you bitch the funnier it gets."

That was from PostSecret - who is posting little quips on Twitter.... this is just the kind of evil shit I needed to read this afternoon.. I'm totally down with that :) I think I might throw some of that into my daily grind... Andy would say I'm already this evil - in fact we drove by what was probably the smellest thing in the world this weekend and he says "do you smell that" and I'm all... "what? I don't smell anything" now this was AWFUL - imagine the worst smell ever and then imagine that it has been wiped under your nose... twice... and then he carries on - that can't be me, that can't - and I'm still playing the whole - nope - can't smell it - but then I cracked - because it STANK! This is my level of evil - I haven't graduated to an evil lord, yet...

No comments: