Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a new found love

So I've been biking over the last few weeks and initially I was thinking - why - and then I got into it and now I'm actually planning for farther and farther routes... well until tonight - I think I've strained something in my knee - nothing terrible - it causes pain when I do some moves - I took the guys on a quick ride tonight - about 1.5km - so for Kyle that's a big deal. My knee wasn't too bad... but it was an easy ride - nearly all flat and I still had hiccups in pain. Then we get back to the house and I tell Kyle to slowly go down the driveway and he just goes full on and rather than braking, drives right into the house - hard... He was totally fine. I wouldn't have been :)

I'm definitely busy at work - and I'll have a better update on the work front soon - lots of top secret stuff... on the not so top secret front Mantracker will be coming to film two episodes in the Quesnel area - which is awesome! I can't wait for them to be in Quesnel - they'll be here next month - Very exciting! Our first filming opportunity!

Hope everyone is fabulous! The rain has been with us for a few days, but we needed it - and as my faithful readers know - I love the rain!

No comments: