Sunday, February 21, 2010

sheessh

I know - where did I go... well I have a good excuse - I went to the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver and I didn't want to post without photos... of course - I forgot my camera cord and am only downloading photos tonight.. so below are a bunch of photos from the last few days. It was amazing being at the games, but I'm glad to be home. Yes, the feeling is electric and it was pretty amazing... but there is no place like home.

And now... for photos...


Luongo and Brodeur



Sidney Crosby



A good old fashion pat down....



Robson Square at night... from the 4th floor of the Art Gallery



Selanne and Koivu - team Finland and Belarus



Beautiful English Bay at night



Pat Quinn and John McKeachie



The Skyy Ice Lounge at Monk McQueen's - definitely worth the visit!

3 comments:

M said...

oh my goodness I want that hat you are wearing it is totally awesome!

Love you lots, miss you more!

xoxoxo

the author said...

so what you are saying is that you like my beaver.... lol

love you!

AmyQ said...

I LOVE your photos - esp English bay! lucky duck