Monday, February 01, 2010

too early

Well good morning, Monday. Michael decided to get up extra early and on a day that we could have slept in as it is a Pro D day here. Yesterday was a day of baking and the start of our third week with planned meals... which I gotta say is pretty helpful... make all the decisions on Sunday rather than trying to make decisions all week after working all day. On the baking front we made those yummy apple muffins again because they were sooo great, plus we made monster cookies - so there are a million of those again.

The weekend included some snow - so that is great news - finally - got some snow. Of course I won't get to benefit from it as I'll be away this weekend. I'm hoping to get some more skiing in... with any luck we will get piles more of the white stuff. I've stopped looking at the forecast though because it hasn't been right in more than a month.

On the camera front I took, just shy of, 500 photos at the torch relay and took some snowflake pictures this weekend. My new lens should be here today or tomorrow - and then look out... so long as it works... I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to not get too excited about it, just in case it doesn't work.

Well on that fine note, I guess I will go and get dressed. I've done everything else I can possibly do to get ready for the day... or I could go back to bed... ha... alright... have a great day, everyone! A big hug and smooch to start your day!

No comments: