Thursday, May 20, 2010

last night in edmonton

Well my lovelies I'm nearly headed home. It has been a long week of training - good training - but long. I'm not staying where most people are - but maybe that is for the best. It means that I'm not out too late and I've had time to work on my own little projects.

It poured here tonight - I mean it rained as hard as I've ever seen it rain. Guess what happens when it rains that hard - that's right - giant, honkin' puddles - I took a cab back from where I was tonight and he drove through those puddles like a pro. It was fantastic! FANTASTIC! We yakked the whole way back about where he was from and what brought him to Edmonton - it was nice - the best cab drive yet and a great ambassador for Edmonton.

So I'm packed and ready for the next leg - I'm headed to Calgary tomorrow and then me and Mel are driving home. I'm totally looking forward to that. Long drive - but we've never done anything like that before so I'm looking forward to it - plus I'm hoping to see Carmen tomorrow night :)


A beautiful bloom at the University of Alberat - great campus!

No comments: