Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4:41am

Yesterday (amere four hours ago) was a terrible food day for me.  I missed meals because of meetings and then ate a pasta salad at 9:30 at night... what I failed to do was really know what I was eating.  Stupid jalapeno dressing - I mean I got that it was spicy but sheesh... so I'm waiting on my tums to kick in so I can go back to bed for a couple hours.

I know - whining and complaining - but writing here seemed to be a better option than watching tv... and now the heat is kicking on because it is minus 4 outside... mother nature has forgotten to press the spring button to on - it appears to be in a half on/half off position.  I heard that Fort McMurray was getting minus 18 as their daytime high for today - madness!

And since I'm on here and it is now April 12 - Happy Birthday to Andrew and Jen!

And now back to bed.

No comments: