Tuesday, June 12, 2012

asshole

I might say that I'm an asshole - I know that I've said it before... many times... but I really really don't like being called one... sigh... especially six times +.... 

Is this a woman thing that I would allow this to happen... or just a me thing?  

My colleagues suggested that in future discussions where this kind of thing happens that I should say - 'you have two options - you can speak to me in a civil way or you can leave my office' - why do I find that so difficult to do - why is standing up to people so hard...   clearly, I also hope that this shit doesn't happen again... 

Blah.  Sorry there were no photos last night - just didn't get to it and left my laptop in the office.  I'm hoping to actually work on my favourite projects this afternoon which may afford me the time to load a few photos here...  

xo 

No comments: