Monday, May 26, 2008

aaahhhh - vented

I just needed to get that off my chest. It won't mean anything to my readers, but it meant a lot to me to just write it down and release it somewhere.

We've had a busy couple of weeks. Uncle Derek and Aunti Wendy were here for May long weekend and then Aunti Paula joined us after May long for the rest of the week. I'm not really feeling super hot tonight so I'm going to just load a few of my photos and call it a night.


Another beautiful day in the Cariboo under our apple tree



Shells



Our garden for 2008 - this is a new addition to our backyard and I can't say thank you enough to Paula and my parents and Andy for helping getting all going - we've now planted a bunch of flowers, sui choy, beans, broccaflower, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, beets, gai lan, lettuce, cilantro, parsley, chives and basil and we have carrots, sunflowers and swiss char left to put in.


Aunti Paula bought Kyle an Indiana Jones figure as Kyle is quite interested in him right now. (He watched five minutes of Raiders of the Lost Arc and about 30 minutes of the Last Crusade and fell in love.) He took Indy to show and tell today and as I was dropping him off one of his little girlfriends comes running up to him and says "come on Indy" - she proceeded to tell all of there friends that Kyle should now be called Indy. So Kyle has his first school nickname... not a bad one to get.

No comments: