Saturday, May 17, 2008

too early

At 5:30 this morning Andy got his third call out on his second shift in Q-town.... so now I can see how paramedics might actually be able to live from this employment - three calls on one shift (over night) - that's more calls last night than he had for the whole month of April in Wells

I might go back to bed, but was thinking it was nice and cool and the house smells like spring - with the scents of fresh cut grass and new leaves emerging from their winter sleep - and that maybe I should just stay up this morning - we'll see - maybe I'll chuck some coffee on this morning - not sure - I'm kind of anti coffee for the past two weeks... alight - so tea it is... have a great Victoria Day long weekend - enjoy the beautiful weather

Ok - so I went with hot chocolate and am opting for getting my hummingbird feeder and taking myself outside for some cool macro photos.... I won a Canon t-90 (tank) and 5 lens at the Quesnel RCMP auction - the canon I don't really care for - it is too big for my girl hands (that's what she said) but it came with a super wicked macro lens and I've been shooting a lot with it

No comments: