Monday, May 12, 2008

me and my quatchi

Ok - so I won't say that I'm in love with the idea that Vancouver/Whistler is hosting the 2010 Olympics, but I will say that when I got to meet the mascots it made me feel good about the games. Love 'em or hate 'em the mascots are fun in person. The people wearing the costumes are well trained and made it fun for everyone attending.

Here I am with Quatchi and Miga. Quatchi was hiliarious and made the whole photo taking thing fun.



So let's hear it - what do you think of the mascots?

2 comments:

M said...

You look nice there! Do you know I found out that the majority of my June is going to be spent traveling and that I can work a condensed week so that I get every other Friday or Monday off, my choice!!! How crazy fantastic is that?

the author said...

Ok - I was already jealous of your new job... keep putting more wood on the fire, why don't yah :)

I'm glad it is working out for you - you deserved a great job!