Wednesday, May 07, 2008

better late than never

Alright - so I said for my 300th post I was going to get some candy out there... so here I am at 312 and here it is... blog candy festival!



Alright so there is just over 50 sheets of 12x12 (includes set of Disney World pages), 2 envelope making sets for christmas, some stickers, 2 ziploc bags of cardboard die cuts (I think they have a more formal name than that but... ) one bag is sayings and one bag is shapes.

So what do I want? Well first of all I'd like a small exchange for all this candy. I know I can't hold the winner to this, but I would really like the winner (once they've received all the candy) to send me a card they've made. I don't make cards, so the thought of getting a card that I can use sounds like a great idea. Now - how do you enter? Well I would like you to do two things - 1) share your favorite website for finding cool new ideas for making pages or cards and 2) I'd like you to share something about your current or best camera and how you take awesome photos.

If there are more than 20 entries for the candy I will split the loot in half and send out two packages. I will draw a number based on the order of entry after May 18. That means this will be open for 10 days and I'll send out a package after May long weekend. Good luck!

3 comments:

M said...

Does no one want all that fantastic stuff... gezzz if I had the time and energy to dedicate to such a fantastic project I would enter.

:P

Miss you bunches!

the author said...

ha - I guess I asked for too much - must be why no one is entering - that is fine by me... i guess i was being delusional thinking there'd be 20 entries - ha

oh well :)

The Jaded Bee said...

Well, I was going to enter, as I enter all April contests (I still have the largest seeds from a blueberry ever...) but I don't have a website as I just don't have time for crafty things (also making it a little silly for me to even try to win no matter how cool I think the prize is). Okay, it also looked like great stuff for scrapbooking, and that just isn't anything I see myself doing ever.

And, I just got a new camera a couple weeks ago. A Pentax 200D. Haven't played with it enough to say much about how I'm taking photos with it...unless you wanted to know about the pictures I've been taking of my Hydro meter for my Science class...lol.