Thursday, April 09, 2009

home again

Made it home this afternoon... and yawn I'm tired... of course it didn't stop when I got home I still had a board meeting to attend tonight... but now it is the weekend... hip hip hooray!

And now for something from the - I don't know what the hell people are thinking file...

Why do we boil eggs for Easter and paint them... THEY STINK!

STINK


Now I get it - it can be a fun little activity but really... really - this is the best we can come up with - is there someone eating all these hard boiled eggs. It is not only a wasteful activity - it is disgusting... does anyone like that smell... come on... anyone... I thought not... I think a solution is needed! I don't want another Easter to come and for the boys to have a dozen smelly boiled eggs return to my house... blah! Here's my suggestion - next year, let's have those kinder eggs in classes and let the kids decorate those... this will be both a yummy and pleasant addition to easter... we won't be wasting eggs and we won't be stinking up the homes of parents everywhere.

I humbly implore everyone to consider abandoning hard boiled eggs. Thank you.

1 comment:

The Jaded Bee said...

No boiled eggs for us. I blew the insides out and we'll see how careful the kids are...