Thursday, July 29, 2010

rural life...

I've been kind of sick today. Just not feeling good. So what could make me feel better. How about a little fishing?
5 minutes and we are loaded with rods and in the car driving... and driving and then of course... gas light comes on - now I know I'm past the point of return on trying to get back to town for fuel - no way was I going to make it - I'm within about 10 minutes of Sylvia's - so we chug on... no cell service, and what's that... no wallet - AWESOME... yes - that's what happens when you just decide it is time to go fishing and get your rods and gear and not your wallet... so lucky me - I happened to have a twenty on me and so I got 20 bucks in the tank... phew and then we went back to the lake - and we fished it up for an hour. Now what does that mean? Well the boys have been practicing how to cast off the deck with weights and so they are both getting pretty good at it. So they did all the work and I stood around and took pictures, while Max decided to swim and then dig a hole to china and get completely disgustified... wet, disgusting dog... what happens in this situation.. ah well that is when he gets to go on another swim.. but not by his choice....



1 comment:

M said...

Where are the pictures of Max??? I love the ones of the boys but I want to see this dog!

love you :)