Monday, January 31, 2011

and tonight...

So we had a buffet for dinner tonight - that's code for left overs and then a couple of deli items from Safeway... and I've got tomorrow nights dinner in the oven now - a pork tenderloin roast with potatoes, carrots and onions... tomorrow night will now be a breeze! hooray!

My chicken noodle soup wasn't bad in the end - but totally needed more seasoning after the initial recipe... so I'm not sure what was really missing... my chicken just wasn't 'chicken-y' enough.

And while I know my friends and family in Calgary are sad about -31 it is more of the same here - we've been locked into the minus 20's for a few days and before that we had all the snow and then it was super cold before that - this darn winter... me thinks the groundhog is going to sleep in on Wednesday... I would :)


No comments: