Wednesday, May 04, 2011

ape of the jungle's house of fundraising is open for business

I'm participating in Relay for Life - our team took a year off last year, but we are back at it this year - I've been slow to start my fundraising this year and I'm hoping you'll help out.  I know a bunch of my readers are on teams or participate in other fundraising throughout the year, so I know - it feels like we are sponsoring/donating all the time - I'm supporting this event because I've seen the positive impact the Canadian Cancer Society has had on friends and family members and know that if we band together to conquer something we can do anything.  (If you click through the link, you'll see my story - or rather - brief narration on why I participate.)  Thank you.


Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Canadian Cancer Society - BC and Yukon Division

No comments: