Friday, June 09, 2006

all i could say was wow

So I ran into a dear friend of mine (and one time roommate) in PG this week and she mentioned she had a blog. I didn't even think to ask about the name... but curiosity got the better of me and I started to think about it tonight. What would Carmen call her blog? So I started to search things like PG... she had mentioned the Oilers so I looked for that... and then it dawned on me - what was the one thing Carmen loved - had a true passion for... Trevor Linden. There it was slapping me in the face - trevorlinden.blogspot.com.

Carmen, you have out done yourself with your blog. It is great! I'm also seeing a whole new crafty side of you. I remember us crafting a bit in uni but... in a fair.. holy!

I hope you don't mind me bragging about you on my blog and I invite all my blog buddies to take a look. If you like scrapbooking, stamping, hockey or trevor linden, this is the place to check out.

As a result of checking out her blog I found out that I'm a strawberry pocky - and if you haven't had pocky - or don't know what I'm talking about go to a save-on foods or an asian food store and you will find it. They are great little cookie sticks dipped in 100's of flavours. I personally love blueberry - but good luck finding it - I saw it once and have never seen it again. Of course I don't exactly live in a city that carries such luxuries. I found it at T&T in Richmond.

No comments: