Friday, June 23, 2006

sick still

day 10 - my cold is still kicking around but my hearing is not as impaired - hooray! I'm now going through the motions of having queasy, barf periods and then actually getting up in the middle of the night to barf... I hate being sick! I am a complete wimp when it comes to barfing. Of course, the barfing has now lead to stomach cramps. My mom suggested that I might have influenza... I think I just have a bad head cold and because my ear was so bad it has screwed up my equilibrum causing me bouts of nausea.. and again for my sister.. NO I'm not pregnant!

So what else is new? Well I'm a fake tanner now. I've bought a couple of different products and have started lubbing up with the stuff. The first product I tried (can't think of name right now) made my skin all shiny, in a good way, but came off on my light coloured clothes (likely my dark clothes too - just couldn't see it). Tonight I tried the Lancome version - I didn't realize until I opened it that it was spray on - so I spent 10 minutes spraying - getting everywhere and it says right on the bottle - will dry in 5 minutes and here I sit more than 20 minutes later - NOT DRY! In fact, I can guarantee that even in 20 minutes more I will still not be dry... not too impressed... the color seems to be coming in nicely though.

I'm in Kitimat. Jon (CFTR) is getting married tomorrow. CRAZY! Andy had to go and do wedding stuff today so I spent the day with the inlaws. Let the fun olympics begin. I shouldn't really complain - today wasn't that bad... of course, I'm sick and pretty tired so I was willing to put up with just about anything. Kyle is happy to be with yeye and nini (grandpa and grandma). They bought him a kite so we played in a big park tonight - he didn't really get the point of it but had a good time running around. Michael is kind of sick too - some kind of congestion that has moved into his chest. Anyways I should probably run - need to do a few more things before hitting the hay. I also need to go and stand in front of a fan now and get this damn stuff to dry... LORD!

Nighty night bloggers :)

No comments: