Thursday, June 08, 2006

photos, at long last

Well my computer is still broken. I've written it off until my sister's boyfriend comes and takes a look at it. So until then I'm using the laptop and trying to muddle through all my files via cd... BLAH!

I did manage to get my photo files and as promised (for weeks) here are some treasures for you to ooohhh and aawwww at.

Michael in the jolly jumper, which (witch) he totally loves and Kyle monkeying around ~ April 21


Michael eating for the first time and as the stars would have it, wearing the same bib that Kyle wore for his first meal... May 3


Kyle and Grandma making cookies and snackin' ~ May 7 (and yes, for those who know my mom, she did hack all her hair off


Michael enjoying his breakfast ~ May 8


My cute little boys ~ May 12


"Mother.... I do not like yams." ~ May 15

No comments: