Wednesday, June 28, 2006

tagged...

Well Sarah, over at wyatt in the dell tagged me and I've completed it below.

I AM: Kyle and Michael's mom, and my husbands wife
I WANT: to win the lottery
I HAVE: ten fingers and ten toes
I WISH: (like Sarah) that I could stay home with the kids and hubby
I HATE: being unhappy
I LOVE: my kids and husband
I MISS: being in university and having great times with my friends
I FEAR: dying
I HEAR: Andy playing Zuma and the baby monitor
I WONDER: what each day will bring us
I REGRET: not finishing university with all my friends
I AM NOT: thin
I DANCE: when no one is watching
I SING: almost anything - i love singing
I CRY: about the stupidest things
I AM NOT ALWAYS: in the mood for sex
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: cookies, scrapbook pages
I WRITE: a journal for my boys
I CONFUSE: the letter b and d when I write sometimes
I NEED: to be a happier person and be less critical
I SHOULD: smell the roses
I START: crocheting and never seem to finish
I FINISH: this tag list :)

Photos of Jon's wedding soon! Dropping them off at Wally World today.

And Jen, Aunti Jenni, Mel - tag, you are it too - copy the list above and complete... thanks :)

No comments: