Sunday, June 25, 2006

another one bites the dust

Mr. Jon Gardiner wed his beautiful bride Sheryl yesterday at 2:30. The ceremony was short and the reception was fun. Moments filled with memories of university days and Brendan hitting on assorted guests and family members. I will post photos once I get back to Quesnel. I will try and post a podcast type thing so you can see Brendan in action. (taped 30 seconds worth for those who could not attend)

On the illness front I can not seem to kick this thing. I am still sick. I was up at 2:30 last night getting even more sick. My body was completely out of control - damn thing - where is the return policy on that. Kids are good - enjoying time with yeye and nini. (yah yah and ny ny - think of saying why why, now use n instead of w) Lancomes tanning stuff sucks - it not only took more than five minutes to dry is looks funny - I have weird lines where it did not really take to my skin. ARG! I ended up buying nylons for the wedding so no one had to look at my weirdo legs.

Well I will go visit and be a good daughter in law. Aurevoir mon petit turkeys.

No comments: