Monday, March 03, 2008

fun

First, let me say that if you haven't already check out save.ca you should stop by for a visit.. They have great coupons for lots of different companies. All you have to do is pick the coupons you think you'll use and they mail them to you - FREE! I've used lots of coupons I've gotten off this site and continue to save a buck or two by visiting. On my most recent trip to the site and decided to have some fun.



Here's the challenge. Can you get better mail? Points will be given out for attempts and extra points for fun and creative mail that you actually receive and don't doctor in photoshop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the coupon for the free Kraft Live Active cheese? That was a great one - much bigger score than the regular 50 cents/75 cents off. Also, I found one on another site recently for free Kashi Cereal bars. I get coupons a lot from Save.ca too. I can't believe how quickly they come.

the author said...

That was exactly the coupon I received in this bundle and I also ordered the kashi cereal bars. Have you been able to buy the cheese? Save-On doesn't care it and I haven't had a chance to see if Safeway carries it.

I'm always interested in a good bargain. :)

Anonymous said...

Safeway has the cheese. That is where I got mine. Caused the teenager working that night all kinds of distress trying to redeem the coupon, but it worked!

I love a good bargain too, although I find myself more pleased with ones on clothing. Especially when I get something ridiculously cheap - like the sunglasses marked down to 50 cents each (from $8.00) at The Children's Place. And the 99 cent leopard print tights I bought at the GAP (reg $12.50) for my friends new baby.