Tuesday, March 18, 2008

have you seen this?

As good Canadian consumers you've probably seen the campaign that Dove is putting on - "campaign for real beauty". I was watching biggest loser - my tuesday night love affair - and saw a commercial for a free sample... well you know me - I went to check it out - of course - only for Americans - but I thought it might be on the Canadian site and I ended up finding something else... Dove Canada is giving away (ok - you have to pay shipping and handling..) free pj pants. Ok - so they said free but then you also have to buy two of their products - kind of like the cereals of old when you saved up your UPC codes and then mailed them in for some piece of crap toy. I write this because maybe you are consuming dove products (shampoo, conditioner, skin lotion, etc) and this won't be an added expense or you can make it an added expense and switch brands for a while to get in on the free pants... Anyways - you send in your two product receipts and your pants order form by April 11 (3 weeks away) and then you get free pants - why pants? Well they want people to host sleepovers for self esteem and they want everyone to do it on June 7. If I've sparked some interest check out their website at www.dovesleepover.ca. The site is very well done and worth the visit.

No comments: