Thursday, March 06, 2008

very smart



What is this? What could it be?

Well folks here it is. For all of you tired of chewing your cup to win a smart Canadian has invented the rim roller! These are available at Lee Valley Tools online and are quite inexpensive. I'm actually surprised that Tim Hortons isn't capitalizing on this and branding as their own. Google rim roller and you'll quickly find a place you can purchase these for yourself and your friends.

Happy rolling!

Have we had any winners yet? I'm up 2 coffees... the most times I've won in any year.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Holy shmoly! I am heading to Lee Vallye after work!! Sadly though I am only winning the chance to play again... boo hoo...

Shannon Tompkins said...

I love it. I need one. I was struggling to roll this morning!

the author said...

I should definitely become a broker for these things...