Monday, November 24, 2008

how did it go...

Well my day wasn't as rotten as I thought after my attempt at negativity control :) I ended up with a terrible headache in the afternoon though and I've been feeling a little rotten the rest of the day. I worked out tonight though and don't feel like such a slug now.

I'm working on a project and I'm hoping to share it by the weekend - I took it on my trip to Seattle and started it but then left it - then I got back to it last night and I'm feeling like I'll have it finished for the weekend.

Alright - a photo and then back to the project and - holy crap - I just realized it was after 11... damn! Ok - so I'm going to bed... ARG... ok - project might be tail end of weekend... k - so no photo tonight - I'll load something tomorrow :)

No comments: