Wednesday, November 26, 2008

project update

Alright so the project I really got going on this week should be finished for tomorrow... amazing...

I sat here and watched (mostly) the newest Indiana Jones and I gotta say that I can't believe that that was the story line - I mean really - that's how it ends - that is the story of Indiana Jones - it was actually not the worst film until the last 15 minutes or so... ok - I know - that's a stretch that those 15 minutes were the only bad parts, but I'm trying to be kind because I love the other three films... I just can't believe it. I guess I'm not super disappointed - I'd heard it wasn't great and didn't think it would even be as good as it was... at least it wasn't like I am legend - when it was like 'ooohhhh it is the best film ever - it is amazing" and then we watch it and it sucked... and my expectations were sooo high and just completely dashed...

ok - back to the project and less computer...

No comments: