Thursday, November 11, 2010

snow

Well the sky looks like snow is coming... but no flakes yet.

Today we went to the paramedics lunch - they don't have a christmas party and instead have a big lunch on Remembrance Day. The kids ate a classic lunch of brownies, fruit, cake, crepes and more brownies - mmmmmm....  oh, and cookies :)

So I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day cleaning up and making soup or doing something in the kitchen.  I also want to do a run through of Michael's room and try to de-clutter.  We went to Wal-Mart this afternoon and it seemed like everyone in town was there - it was like Christmas shopping kicked off there today and people were really going to town.  We picked up some stuffing for our new project - which I'm trying to fix so I can take photos and share.

Alright - and there is a brief mid-lazy-day update :)
xxoo

No comments: