Sunday, November 14, 2010

what's cooking

Wednesday night - make no plans - it is Leonid night - a really good meteor shower! At least 20 an hour, but usually there is more - one year it was -20 when I watched it and there were probably 60 or more in a hour - you couldn't keep up with the number screaming across the sky.

Today we made raspberry streudel muffins, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, moo shu pork (a new recipe for me), almond jello with fruit, beef/pork and broccoli - oh and I'm going to make an overnight french toast - I'm testing this now so I'm not testing over the holidays and disappointing everyone with a failure breakfast - figured I could do something on a Monday and just be a regular failure :)  I'm not a fan of french toast so this is a big deal for me to even try something like this.

I'm busy this week - too busy - and it looks like it isn't going to let up until December... and then it should be good again..

Alright my loves - I'm going to see what kind of trouble I can get into tonight - love ya!

oh and I totally loved How to train your dragon - what a great kids movie - most will know that I'm partial to dragons (hereditary - lmao) but beyond that it had a good story and moral and I know that this puts me behind 'cause I'm only just seeing it now and it has been out for a while, but I thought I'd mention it... alright... off to find chaos :)

No comments: