Sunday, March 06, 2011

the case of the slack ass blogger

I know... what's the deal - where I have a been?
Well between swamped and life.  I'll skip the boring details.  The fantastic stuff is as follows: my sister drove all the way from Calgary to Quesnel to visit and so we get to have her stay with us and hang out and chat and all that great stuff - she also brought my nephew with her - very cute, Nicholas.  He is 3 1/2 months old (that's right and she still drove here on her own) and starting to giggle and is just starting to figure out that his hands are part of his body and that he can hold and pick up things with them... it is fun to watch and great to have a wee-little person around the house.  He is very easy going and happy.

So she has been here since Thursday night and it has been great to have her here.  We are spoiled to have her and Nicholas.

Photos will definitely follow...

Love to all of you! xxoo

No comments: