Monday, June 27, 2011

driving

Ok - I'm going to complain... here it comes...

First, stupid summer time drivers who aren't paying attention - PAY ATTENTION - today while I had a beautiful pregnant lady in my passenger side seat you nearly and I mean really really nearly hit the passenger - I can't even believe how close it was.  LOOK before you start backing up into traffic.

Second, I think it is time to put the ban on smoking in cars.  This has nothing to do with health considerations - NOTHING - this is about paying attention to the road.  If you can't have a hand on your cell phone and talk how can you light a smoke, and smoke, and butt out while you drive - WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE! I don't see one.  Oh wait - I do... you can't get taxes from a cell phone - the government can't tax the crap out of the use of cell phones, but cigarettes - hell's yes - tax the ever-loving crap out of it.  And that is where safety trumps the bottom line - and our public safety loses next to something that is killing the people that use it and the people stand in the way of the people that use it - bull shit, all the way around.

End vent!

Wait - if you flick one more of the GD'n death sticks at my freakin' car I'm going to hit your car because - seriously - what the hell is wrong with you! STUPID!

2 comments:

Ripan Das said...

Alcohol rehab centers Drug Rehabilitation Network is your best chance at long term sobriety, and that means finding the best Drug rehab facility to suit your every need.

april said...

LMAO - I got spidered by a freakin' alcohol rehab centre - who knew... awesome - asses!

Maybe that's what I need - is a drug rehab vacation... sheesh!