Tuesday, June 14, 2011

email

Why do I let email bug me sooo much? ROAR!
Just got another super annoying email from one of my "favorite" people and just have to shake my head... I deleted it just so I don't have to look at it because the continual review of it is awful and doesn't help anything...

Why do things bug me ages.. I can pinpoint things that bug me and are red button that are many many years old... why pack around the luggage - maybe if I learn how to let things go more positive things will come my way...

Anyone have any pointers or books they'd suggest on the plague of packing around old mind junk?

xxoo - love you!

1 comment:

AmyQ said...

I hope I didn't send you any emails yesterday ;)

My best recommendation is Diane Tharp at Ayami. She has helped me unload a ton of mind junk in the past year. Even just one session with her helped me a lot.

Good luck!!