Wednesday, October 11, 2006

giants

I subscribe to monthly updates from parentcenter.babycenter.com. Today they sent their monthly thing out and it said it had a height predictor. I decided to punch in the info on the boys and see what it came up with. It takes into account the sex, current age, current height, weight and height of mom and dad to calculate the prediction. They go onto say that this method is pretty darn accurate - it will be right with 3 inches by 96%.

My (laughable) results:

Kyle at age 18 will be 7 (yes seven - one two three four five six seven) feet tall, and 2 inches... in case seven feet wasn't enough.

They can't calculate Michael's as you have to be at least 2 years old. So for all of you with two year olds I suggest you give it a try and see what your results are.

Height Predictor

2 comments:

The Jaded Bee said...

One also that I heard is that whatever height you are at age three is going to be half of your final height. I can't check this on me because, well, I really don't know how tall I was then, but I'm marking the kidlins' heights on the kitchen door to see what happens over the years. Don't know Q's current height, so when I take that, I'll do it. I know he's grown since the last one.

The Jaded Bee said...

Based on his third birthday it says...5'9" at age 18. Yeah, right. I think he might be a wee bit taller than that.